it is entirely my fault for falling in love with YOU


Hehe,heylo people!

Hmm,i don't actually know what to update.But,just now i went to school for maths remedial..
It was fun,took some photos after that with dear furre,baby feedah,ayang naqibah,darling ira and dear mirmirhaha.

It was fun!we snap the photos with baby feedah's DSLR. aww,hot per itu bender!hahak..

Furre keep saying it's heavy.it really is..haha.

Then went to the pet clinic coz Bling needs a vaccination.And i was shocked as the clinic offers abortion for pets.Aww,sad.hmm..

tora2 went to johor ngan umi,awww..sad..

u tinggalkan i pe tora?heheh..shyg uu manyak2 .








It's totally,entirely,all my fault for falling in love with you.Yes you,i don't care about your lies that u said.I don't care,but i regret everything.Please,i don't want to fight nor do i want to make u as my enemy.

You,i'm sorry for all the things i did,i am..Thanks for all your love and care,and motivations,and everything that meant a lot to me last time..But truly,you hurt me like **** last time..We had alot of ups and downs,and now,i feel that i'm happier without u around,i don't know why.Now you're attached,so am i.Please,jager ur gal baik-baik..Don't let her go k?And,thanks once again.and,haiz,i still have that feeling for you..i don't know why.i'm sorry that ily till now..haiz,..urgh,forget it.tc.


i know in reality we can't be together,
so i just close my eyes,
and you're right here with me,
in my dreams,
you're mine forever,but sadly,
everything's over.
You hate me,you're no longer here with me,
tc ah eh kawan.,


and,ps,tak ya reply all my entries pat ur blog,it's so sarcastic,please.





Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment