i love you and i am going to start loving you now


I miss nurul naqibah ah eh!
oh ya!plus iradatun hasan,nurRafidah bucks,corrupt potter and my dear dikizulhelmi a.k.a hailey..
aww..dats my babygirls..and my baby boy.huhu..
and my tengku muhd ridwan.
huhu..
aww,i lup you guys..

Anw,i got a new phone from tora-tora,as a valentines day present and also as our anniversary present..the LG slide up..aww..k,i have been saying aww for a lot of times seh!

heheh..

Tora,thanks for the present..happy valentines and happy anniversary ayang..

and oh ya!i also got a dove chocolate from syarmin,and a ferrero rocher from my ayang naqibah..

How i love u guys..hehe..muah muah..

Cyg korang-korang many-many..

kk,kiter lapar..bye bye korang..



muah..







Psst,MCA no longer exist..That's what u said,and ouch,it hurts like damn,thanks for all the lies,thanks for all the love,the care,and,the motivation,now i am able to stand up,not as weak as before,so no one could lie to me anymore.thank you,much oblige.tc,last long..and let me say this for the last time before i blow our memories away.MCA.Please,don't let me fall in love with you again..

Labels:


Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment