I'm sorry


MY second post,

Dear you,I'm sorry for the harsh words just now,

I really thought that i am near to you,but,i passed by ur blog and,i realise i'm so far from from you.In fact,way further than you.I saw the pictures,the love notes,the love quotes,the sweet name callings,..Oh god,help me,make me strong,god,please,I realise how much i love him right now..

Hell yeah,please,make my heart strong,god,i rather die now rather than dying slowly in pain.
God,I pray that you will take care of him,give him the happiness,give him the health and wealth.
Please,i feel like dying.

Dear you,I love you,i swear,but i got no chance.Please,give me my happiness.

My tears are rolling down,like sweet droplets of rain.Make me strong i beg you,
My heart,
it's,
it's,
breaking down.

I lost,
I lost you,

You have already said your last goodbye,god,i can't bear to lose you,please,text me once again,
PLEASE.

God,protect him,

and most of all,
please protect my heart,


You,i hope you're happy,have the happiness you want alright?
I'm ok,i hope.

Truly me,
tc tc.

Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment