still lovingly


hmm,my cat,bling.










my doll,ashriq.



my new handbag,huhu,













Hello lovees! Haloo haloo!
Well,i just come back from my hols,It was indeed super fun..I first went to Perak,then Cameron highlands,then Nilai Perdana,then Melaka,then Johor. Haha.Brapa banyak then da..
Sorry sorry..
Sorry with big fat cherries on top..Well,indeed i miss my sis.. haha,NURUL NAQIBAH,to be precise..heheh..Hope she miss me too..ceh,Naqib,i'm straight tau!Hmm,planned to go out with naqib last Saturday,but end up,she accompany me,to the toy fair..haha..pity pity Naqibah..
We went to the toy fair with my family and ummi's family.Hmm,about my hols,i will update the photos soon aite?Promise promise..
I'm pissed off with somebody right now,for no reason,but he/she is so getting on my nerves..Please,grow up.Get that?or are you too slow?please.And sorry if the words were too harsh,that's the only way for me to help you.please,Leave me alone for a moment,i need some time..
hmm,people people people whom i love,I gtg,daddy is here,watching me,closely..Stop it lah ayah!haha.you give me the chill..I know lah u buy tha lappy but,k,i don't know what else to say..And dad's laughing at me..
I miss school,i miss sis naqib,i miss my classmates,i miss HIM. tc my dear lovees..tc..
MISS ME.
AS I WILL MISS YOU GUYS TOO.

I WILL END HERE<
NO,here.
MUAH MUAH people.
Hey you,please,the more i didn't contact you,the more i miss you,i finally got the courage to get near you,and,hell yeah,i miss you,i really do..
It's heartbreaking to know you are going to be with her.I wish you luck,please,take care,and always know,you're always in my heart even though how broken it seems right now.







Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment