moderate feelings please





hey ho,




I'm starving,and i am damn craving for waffles at Gelare'.




K,drop it,let's talk bout something else,recently,alee called..Me and naqib were supposed to meet him tomorrow..We'll see bout that k lee?Hmm,Really,i don't know what to blog about i just hope i don't talk crap.Shush Shush..




Psst,Naqib,alee,Gue rindu kamu tawuk..Haiz..I just talked to naqib on the phone regarding tomorrow.




And tomorrow i have a date with daddy,he promised me some Ben and Jerry's ice cream.You better hold on to your promise dear father,i'm already imagining the ice cream in my mouth.But before meeting dad,i'm suppose to meet my dear two cousins.miss miss those little aliens. They called,asking me to come and they would like to show off their presents their father bought for them in Amsterdam.Hmm,If i play with them,i'm sure people will stare at me..Their minds will be like,"Is that teenager allright or does she have mental issues?"
haha.I fell in love with the song "Yank" by Wali band.
Well,i'm just telling randomly..
kk people,tc.
muah muah.
Truly,
Farah farah ah.

Labels: ,


Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment